Our courses are currently offered by:
- Beersheba Ministries – Liberia – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Berea Bible College and Seminary – Somanya, Ghana – email@example.com
- Christian Evangelical Seminary and Bible College – Mwanza, Tanzania – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Christian Missions Theological College and Seminary – Harare, Zimbabwe – email@example.com
- Ecole de Theologie de Lomé – Lomé, Togo – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fountain Bible Institute – Port Harcourt, Nigeria – email@example.com
- Impact Leaders Institute – Lilongwe, Malawi – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nyakeyo Evangelical School of Theology – Kisii, Kenya – email@example.com
- Trinity-Dunamis International Institute, Bible College & Theological Seminary (TIIBCOTS) – Obudu, Nigeria – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Anno Domini Bible School – Karachi, Pakistan (inactive)
- SAMSB – Indonesia – email@example.com
Contact a local representative (see emails) for further details on teaching and schedule.
Starting a WWES Branch
If you are interested in starting a local branch using WWES’ courses, the first thing to do is to apply to our program and complete one of our degrees, or at least several courses. After that, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.