We operate also through a network of local schools and theological seminaries.
Our courses are currently offered by:
- Anchor Bible College and Seminary - Ndola, Zambia - email@example.com
- Beersheba Ministries - Monrovia, Liberia - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Berea Bible College and Seminary - Somanya, Ghana - email@example.com
- Burundi Evangelical Seminary - Nyanza-Lac, Burundi - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Christian Evangelical Seminary and Bible College - Mwanza, Tanzania - email@example.com
- Christian Mission Bible College and Seminary - Wolaita Sodo, Ethiopia - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Christian Missions Theological College and Seminary - Harare, Zimbabwe - email@example.com
- Ecole de Theologie de Lomé* - Lomé, Togo - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fountain Bible Institute* - Port Harcourt, Nigeria - email@example.com
- Impact Leaders Institute* - Lilongwe, Malawi - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kiboga Uganda Branch - Kiboga, Uganda - email@example.com
- Logos Evangelical Seminary - Rundu, Namibia - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Missioners Theological College - Kampala, Uganda - email@example.com
- Nyakeyo Evangelical School of Theology - Kisii, Kenya - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wonders Evangelical Bible College - Freetown, Sierra Leone - email@example.com
- TrinityDunamis Bible College & Theological Seminary - Obudu, Nigeria - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Anno Domini Bible School* - Karachi, Pakistan
- SAMSB - Indonesia - email@example.com
Contact a local representative (see emails) for further details on teaching and schedule.
Schools marked with "*" (asterisk) may not be active at the moment.
Starting a WWES Branch
If you are interested in starting a local branch using WWES curriculum, the first thing to do is to apply to our program and complete one of our degrees, or at least several courses. After that, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.