This is possible because our seminary is a faith mission committed to God’s service, and people around the world want to support this mission by contributing it by their time or money – or both.
After all, a lack of financial resources should not be an obstacle to learning God’s Word or a hindrance for proper theological preparation for ministry.
- 1st Certificate program: $200
- DipTh and 2nd BA: $300
- MA and ExtMA: $500
- 1st Certificate program: $1375 ($75 per credit)
- DipTh and 2nd BA: $2250 ($75 per credit, no charge for internships)
- MA and Ext.MA: $4080 ($85 per credit for 48 credits)
An official transcript can be sent directly to another institution upon request.
If you are a practicing pastor or teacher in a church, Bible school, mission agency, etc., we don’t charge the registration fees if you
- live and work in a country of low or moderate average purchasing power (see yellow and orange countries on the map) AND
- give an account of your limited financial resources in your application.
Global Justice scholarship
You can receive this scholarship if (all must apply) you
- are a practicing teacher in a Bible school/theological seminary, a leader in a denominational role, or otherwise a key person in your national ministry
- live and work in a country with GDP (PPP) is below $10,000 per capita (see the map below)
- document that your actual financial situation is dire and you can’t afford the education otherwise
- can give a rationale why and how your church, denomination or agency will benefit from your further theological education.
This scholarship covers your tuition 100%.
Our Global Coverage
The map below is color-coded according to Purchasing Power Parity index, an advanced indicator that expresses a relative financial standing of the population in a given geographical area.
In our system, people in some countries (orange = PPP less than $10.000 a year) are automatically eligible for discounted fee structure, and others may also apply for these scholarships (see above).